Since we’re almost at the end of the year, I thought i would make a list of my favourite books I’ve read this year. I could have chosen a few more but I’ve kept my list to ten brilliant books. If you haven’t read any of these books yet, I whole heartedly recommend them!
1. The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
2. Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
3. The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
4. Roar by Cecilia Ahern
5. The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
6. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
7. Moxie by Amy Poehler
8. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
9. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
10. Wonder Woman Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
Have you read any of these books or are any of them on your TBR for next year?
P.s. Feel free to use my affiliate link below to treat yourself to a few books from Book Depository!
Any links to Book Depository used in this blog post are affiliated links, meaning any purchases made through these links provide me with a small amount of commission at no extra cost to you.