This month I’m participating in #FFFeb2021 hosted by Ellie & Imi from Beyond a Bookshelf, and so far I’m making quite good progress. I’m currently reading my eighth f/f audiobook of the month, I adore audiobooks! I use a multitude of platforms for audiobooks, the two I use the most are my library’s free audiobook service, Borrowbox, and a monthly subscription platform, Scribd.
I’ve been using Scribd for almost a year now and I couldn’t imagine my life without it, I depend on Scribd for majority of the audiobooks I listen to every month. When I signed up to Scribd I was very lucky to use a link that offered a two month’s free subscription, I can now offer you all my referral link which will give you 60 days of free access to Scribd! You can cancel at any time even before the first payment is due and just enjoy the 60 free days. Read for free on Scribd! In return Scribd will provide me with a free month of Scribd.
Below are as many f/f audiobooks as I can find on Scribd that I have read or are on my TBR, however as I’m in the UK that might affect whether or not these are available in your country or not.
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
- Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
- We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia
- The Love Curse of Melody McIntyre by Robin Talley
- The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco
- Who I Was With Her by Nita Tyndall
- We Used to be Friends by Amy Spalding
- Kings, Queens and In-Betweens by Tanya Boteju
- Music from Another World by Robin Talley
- Not Your Sidekick by C. B. Lee
- Once Ghosted, Twice Shy by Alyssa Cole (#2.5 Reluctant Royals)
- Crier’s War by Nina Varala
- Belle Révolte by Linsey Miller
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Dangerous Remedy by Kat Dunn
- Final Draft by Riley Redgate
These sixteen audiobooks are just a small selection of the amazing diverse and LGBTQ+ books available to read and listen to on Scribd.
Do you listen to audiobooks? Let me know if you’ve read any of the ones featured in this post.
Ways to support me and my work;
Support me by liking, commenting on and/or sharing my blog posts.
Support me on Instagram and/or Twitter. Support me on Kofi.
Support me by using my affiliate links when purchasing books: Blackwell’s | Book Depository | Forbidden Planet | Waterstones.
Support me through my Amazon Wishlist to enable me to keep reading and reviewing books.