I am currently OPEN to receiving book review requests. Please read below.
If you are an author or publisher, please read this before contacting me about reviewing a book.
If the book you would like for me to review is of one of the following genres, please contact me about it as I would love to read it and post a review on my blog.
I read mostly Young Adult fiction and some middle grade fiction.
Genres I read:
- Historical Fiction
I do not read:
- Mystery (unless it is specifically YA and not scary!)
Formats I accept:
- Physical copies; ARCS, paperbacks, hardbacks.
- Ebooks, downloadable to a Kindle app.
Please include the following in your review request:
- A short summary
- The genre of the book
- Name of the author and publisher
- Release date
- Deadline for when you would like the book read and reviewed by.
My reviews will be honest and kind. I do not write hateful reviews for books I have disliked. If I enjoy your book I will write a glowing 4 or 5 star review on my blog, which will be posted to goodreads, raved about on my IG and twitter and can be added to Amazon if you ask me to. If I don’t enjoy your book I will write a honest review including pros and cons detailing the parts I liked and the elements that need improvement in my opinion.
Please DO inform me if you have a deadline for the review, as I have a full time job alongside running my blog, IG and twitter so it is helpful when I can prioritise books.
I also accept requests for:
- Author interviews: Only authors I am aware of and have previously read a book by them or debut authors I am highly anticipating.
- Blog tours: For books I have read or books I am highly anticipating. Only blog tours which have interesting and valuable information for my readers.
- Cover reveals: Books I am aware of or am highly anticipating.
- Giveaways: Books I have read and enjoyed or highly anticipated books.
- Guest blogging: I will accept guest bloggers with topics I am interested in and that are relevant to my blog.
Where to send your request?
librarylooter (at) hotmail (dot) com
Thank you for considering me to review your book. I’m beyond honoured that you think my opinion of your book would be beneficial to the bookish community.